|# of Course Enrolment ||MLEARNPAD Price |
|Any Certification Course ||FREE |
|5 Courses |
What is "Customer Service Management"?
Customer service management is the approach a company takes to present a professional image and to communicate effectively in everyday customer service transactions, as well as in difficult situations. Successful customer service management programs are the means by which companies retain and grow existing clients.
Why is it important?
Studies show that a dissatisfied customer is likely to never buy from that company again — even if it has exactly what they are looking for. When customers are pleased, they’re likely to spend more on a product or service and will call again. If customer service representatives (CSRs) understand their role in the customer relationship, then they will keep customers returning.
Why sign up now?
Winning customers is difficult, but keeping them is even harder. The way to customer retention is through exceptional customer service.
What you get in these comprehensive training programs?
- Options to take any course ONLINE, LIVE or LIVEeCLASS
- 24/7 access to course content
- Online Social Media Facilitator Support (OSMFS)
- Access to on-going "Meet Real People at Work" SIMULeCAST
- Access to personal coaching by request
- *FREE 8' Android 2.2 with "Certification" course enrolment
- Access to Interactive Scenarios and Case Studies
- Accredited and Completion Certificate